OKNOTCH GIST:CASSPER HIT THE STUDIO WITH BLACK THOUGHT - tuk

Bringing you today's best celebrity , music , fashion , most talk about gist today..

True

Post Top Ad

OKNOTCH GIST:CASSPER HIT THE STUDIO WITH BLACK THOUGHT

OKNOTCH GIST:CASSPER HIT THE STUDIO WITH BLACK THOUGHT

Share This
CASSPER HIT THE STUDIO WITH BLACK THOUGHT
South African rapper Cassper Nyovest was spotted at Quad Studios in New York with American MC and founder of The Roots Black Thought after meeting him at the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. An excited Cassper took to Instagram to share the experience of recording with one of his idols:

Got to lab with one of my idols last night. One of the most intimidating sessions of my life. I have never experienced a writer of such a caliber first hand. He wrote 2 verse before I wrote my first verse and he had me pick which one I liked. I felt like my whole career was preparation for the moment. When I came out the booth he said "I like your verse, that shit dope". It was such a relieve. I also learnt so much last night.

 This has really been a crazy trip. Met one of my all time favorite Mcees and he was as humble as I believed he would be. I remember listening to "Don't say nothing" in a shack we used to call Family Tree Studios. We would listen to this song everyday tryna figure out what he was saying on the chorus and then we started decoding the verses. Anyway, I met dude and I was star struck. He had us as his guests on the Jimmy Fallon Show, we had a short convo before I watched him perform with Legendary, Grammy award winning The Roots crew. One of the things we spoke about was getting in studio later on today so stay tuned. #DreamsComeTrue #IMetBlackThought #MaftownBoy]

 Earlier this week, Cassper also filmed a new video with Casey Veggies for “426 LA” and bumped into Vanessa Simmons and Rev Run in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment