Solidstar apologies to his fans for the delay in the new release of is album "WEED" - tuk

Bringing you today's best celebrity , music , fashion , most talk about gist today..

True

Post Top Ad

Solidstar apologies to his fans for the delay in the new release  of is album "WEED"

Solidstar apologies to his fans for the delay in the new release of is album "WEED"

Share This




Finally the long awaiting is over, the artist took to is instagram page early to to apologize to is fans for the delay of is album weed .
And this were is words .
"

Greetings, my ever-supportive fans. Firstly, I want to use this medium to apologize for the little delay in the release of 'WEED'. I'm aware you all yearn for it to drop ASAP - I do, too but for every delay; there's a candid reason. Perfection takes time.
However, it is with utmost joy I announce to you; 'WEED' will be released by the end of the month! I'm just as excited about this as you all are.


Secondly; I want to use this medium to specially thank all the artistes and producers that helped me actualize this dream - that worked with me to help magnify this craft. I could start listing names but it won't quantify how much I appreciate the support and love. God bless you all. ✊

No comments:

Post a Comment