Man cries out - I'm ashamed of calling myself a Muslim - tuk

Bringing you today's best celebrity , music , fashion , most talk about gist today..

True

Post Top Ad

Man cries out - I'm ashamed of calling myself a Muslim

Man cries out - I'm ashamed of calling myself a Muslim

Share This

frustrated man has ranted about how he is 'very ashamed' of being a Muslim.
This is following the Syrian war and how his so-called Muslim brothers, especially Saudi Arabia have turned their back on them, by rejecting refugees from Syria.

Angry Dr. Babajah took his time to thank the Christians in Germany for their kind gestures of sheltering Muslim refugees, especially those ones rejected by Islamic countries like; Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Mauritius and host of other Muslim dominated countries. 
You need to watch the over 4-minute video because he said quite a lot of things! Video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment