Mba Boy is Dead (See full story ) - tuk

Bringing you today's best celebrity , music , fashion , most talk about gist today..

True

Post Top Ad

Mba Boy is Dead  (See full story )

Mba Boy is Dead (See full story )

Share This
[full_width]

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. EGBALOR: COMMUNITY
KICKS AS MOST WANTED CULTIST MBA JOE
ATTACKS COMMUNITY. BURNS DOWN BUILDING
AND PROPERTY WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA.




The Chiefs and Elders of Egbalor Community, in Eleme Local Government Area of Rivers State have called on the Government to bring to an end the senseless attacks on her community by one of Government Most wanted Cultist and kidnap Kingpin, Mba Joe (aka Mba Boy) following the burning down of a building and properties worth Millions of naira.
Mba Joe who was declared wanted by the Government of Rivers State with a bounty of 20million has been on the rampage terrorizing the people of Egbalor community with sophisticated assault rifles and also kidnapping innocent indigenes for ransom but his criminal activities took a different twist yesterday when he burnt down a 3bedroom flat belonging to one Mr Eyina Ngechu.
Addressing news men was the Paramount Ruler of Egbalor Community HRH Godwin Chinwi who expressed utter dismay at the attack when receiving The Chairman, Care Taker Committee of Eleme Local Government Council Hon. Engr Godwin Abey Ollo at the scene of the incident.






According to Chief Chinwi, “This thing has never been so, this could be regarded as the climax of it all. It metamorphosed from cult crisis to kidnapping and from kidnapping we are seeing burning of houses, so it is now your money or your house is been burnt down and the most affected is Egbalor community. Our greatest fear is the total lack of concern to track down the perpetrator of this evil act Mba Joe. We heard on radio that the Government of Rivers State made some pronouncements, declaring him wanted but the necessary things to include the publication of his photos and publishing his details via the media to the general public for proper identification was not done which gives an impression that even the government at the center is not serious about the issue and also painful is the fact that the Local Government who is supposed to show concern to the issues of insecurity in this domain has expressed total lack of interest, particularly the last Care Taker Committee, not even to entertain the demands of the military attached to Ebubu, he shut his doors against us. Please, escalate our matter to the state Government to do something about our issue before we all turn Internally Displaced People, when the issue of Don-Wanney came up and it was all over the media, the Government handled it effectively, what is happening to our own? Is it because we don’t have political heavy weights that will draw Government attention to us? When my friend and brother Engr S.N Nwaforlor was kidnapped by this same Mba Joe, I was one of those who went to the bank to withdraw Ten million Naira Cash (10,000,000,00) to secure his release but they took the money and still killed him, the youths of Egbalor wanted to embark on a reprisal attack but I held them back, not to go into any communal clash hoping things will get better but to no avail. Please Chairman, tell His Excellency that we have a problem here and he needs to put an end to it, enough is enough”.










In his response, the Chairman Care taker Committee of Eleme Local Government Hon. Engr Godwin Abey Ollo assured the community of the commitment of the Administration of His Excellency, Chief Barr Nyenso Ezenwo Wike to combating crime in the state “I want to assure you that this administration stands shoulder to shoulder with your community in the fight against crime and all forms of criminality. We want to let you know that as long as this administration is in power, we have zero tolerance for criminals and criminality. We are grateful to God who did not allow any death to occur. I have met with the Commissioner of Police, the DSS and the Overall JFT Commander on the issue of security in Eleme and they have assured us that more re-enforcement will be done. We have also requested that the anti-kidnapping unit have an office in Eleme but the challenge we are having as a government is the provision intelligence. The community needs to give the government the necessary intelligence so this people can be tracked and apprehended. We want to encourage the people to come out and give us information and this information will be treated with secrecy”
On his own part, the victim of the attack Mr Eyina Ngechu narrated his ordeal “ I was in my house Around 11pm when they came, went straight to my Generator house and switched off the Generator. I sensed something wrong and when I opened my widow to check, I saw them outside fully armed and they requested I open the door, I asked why and they told me that I bought a new car recently so they came to collect their own Share, I immediately went inside and told my wife and children there is danger, I was still in that state when they started breaking the walls also shooting. I then called the military. When all attempt have failed and they couldn’t break into my house, they decided to set my house ablaze with myself and my children inside, they wanted to roast seven (7) of us alive but the military came to our rescue. Its Mba Joe and his boys, I don’t know what I did to them. They said nobody can kill them and that they will do whatever they want and when they want to, PLEASE, THE Government should come to my help, I have lost all I have” he said in pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment