Music: Future – I.C.W.N.T - tuk

Bringing you today's best celebrity , music , fashion , most talk about gist today..

True

Post Top Ad

Music: Future – I.C.W.N.T

Music: Future – I.C.W.N.T

Share This


[full_width]

Future returns! We haven’t heard some new solo music from him for a hot minute. He dropped off three projects last year including Young Thug collab Super Slimey. While he hasn’t dropped much solo music in a few months, he comes thorugh with his first solo single of the year with “I.C.W.N.T.
We’ve been waiting on new Future for a minute and he finally returns with “I.C.W.N.T” which stands for “I Can’t Wife No Thot.” It’s his first solo release of the year and it holds up to what we’ve been waiting for from him. His gravelly voice stretches with melody over the wavy, trap production and makes it another banger in his catalog.
Take A Listen Below
Audio Player
00:00
00:00

DOWNLOAD Future – I.C.W.N.T

No comments:

Post a Comment